Golf Course Attire
Our golf course dress code is in place to maintain the high standards of our club. Members are responsible for knowing the dress code and ensuring that golfers in their group are properly attired.
- No cargo shorts, denim, cut-off's, sleeveless t-shirts and tennis apparel.
- Men's dress shorts may be no more than 4" from the top of the knee or have an out seam of at least 19 inches.
- Men's shirts must have collars and must be tucked in at all times, mock collars are permitted.
- Ladies shorts must be mid thigh or longer.
- Ladies sleeveless shirts must have collars.
- Ladies shirts may be un-tucked, but must cover mid-section.
- Soft spikes are mandatory.
This has contact info, dress code, and pace of play information that will be helpful to make their experience coming to club easy and hassle free.